Friday, June 24, 2016

Fuck Off Britain

I have only two things to say today.

1) Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, David Cameron, you giant bag of dicks.

and:

2) There must be some sort of brain disease spreading in the UK that has rendered so many people idiots. You people have no idea what you've done.

That's all. I am so fucking disappointed in my homeland. If I still lived there I'd move. Obviously not to mainland Europe though, so thanks for limiting the freedom we used to have, asshats.

15 comments:

  1. OH, so sorry. :( I did laugh at bag of dicks, tho. You have a way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma: It's actually not vile enough to convey my hatred for that man. :) But it'll do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Motherland and pretty close to all of the US, losing it's GD mind!!! I'm actually quite worried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, right? Should we all go found our own country on an island somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't follow European politics all that close, but even I don't get it. And didn't Scotland just vote like 2 years ago about not leaving the UK, and now they want to vote again?

    A one shot vote seems a little easy to dissolve Unions. Not that there should be a war or anything, but shouldn't it be best 2 out of 3 or something?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we need to find a new planet. This one is getting far too whathefuckish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think something that important and so close should definitely be a best out of five thing for sure. It's ludicrous. It's going to mess with a lot of people's lives. I hope Scotland does vote again and leaves the uk (I was all for it the last time) and stays with Europe.I would love that. I would vote for it absolutely. We also have the oil so...yeah. God I hate politics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cora: seriously! Now trump will win and we're all going to hell in a hand basket, whatever that means! I'm starting the republic of vegland. All will be free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Leader of Vegland,

    I hearby request a visa to Vegland. I will acquire one way passage to Vegland once I find a transportation company that knows where the f--- it is. Also, if I desire to stay will citizenship be available? Does citizenship come with any retirement benefits? Must everyone only eat vegetables? What is the state vegetable?

    thank you,
    Your curious reader

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mr. Lisleman: Vegland will be free! You can be a citizen sure! I haven't ironed out the specifics yet but it's going to be generally awesome and lucrative for everyone and no, vegetables are not mandatory. As for retirement benefits, healthcare will obviously be free and we'll figure out some pension type arrangement because I will be printing the money therefore, you know, there will be plenty. YES, THIS ARRANGEMENT WILL WORK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eh I was visiting another Canadian blog and discovered it was Canada Day. I didn't know it was so close to our July 4th. Happy Canada Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some strong words, but they made me laugh. The situation is going to be so crazy that I don't know any other way to handle it. I just laugh and hope for the best now. Awesome blog name by the way

    x Envy
    Lost in Translation

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tell me about it! On this side of the pond we're all still flabbergasted by the result, and wondering if there's anyway to undo it! Went out partying on Brexit-night, left cheerful 'cause the polling results were good. Woke up the next day to Brexit-headache!
    Hits close to home too, since my sister lives there (works as a physiotherapist) and we're wondering what her status as an EU national will be once Brexit kicks in! Fortunately I think she's already eligible (or a year away) from being able to request citizenship... let's just hope they don't make her renounce her Spanish one to get it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Giant bag of dicks!" That is an instant classic. I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Envy: I was mad. :) and I'm always right. (In my head)

    Cris: I know, same! Funny how that happens.

    Pat: I wish I could take credit for it but I can't. It's still an awesome phrase though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your rhythm stick.

Here's the What What

So. People have nudged me about my total ineptness at updating this thing and they are correct. It's just, I don't have a life reall...