Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's the What What
So. People have nudged me about my total ineptness at updating this thing and they are correct. It's just, I don't have a life reall...
-
You know what? Swearing's a fine tool to have in your arsenal, and Lord knows it's my favourite power tool of all - even better tha...
-
Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 – achey breaky knee, Tonka Bean chocolate is good, digging plaid Hi! Yes you! Remember me? I sometimes post n...
-
Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, mid afternoon, coffee wearing off, feeling disagreeable. I'm not a very child friendly person, I fully ...
Oooh! You are gonna start providing "Services"?!!
ReplyDeleteIt does hurt my head! Damnit!
ReplyDeleteNice 'about me' link.
ReplyDeleteRed: Yes. Yes I am.
ReplyDeleteMs. OWO: You should be in MY head right now. Stupid thing. (it not you!)
Hunter: Hahaha, fuck. I thought I could sneak that in quietly. I've actually changed it over now. I might change it back though...
You're excused; I think.
ReplyDeleteEva: Thank you ma'am. I'm done. My head hurts. Please send me beer.
ReplyDeleteOUCH!
ReplyDeleteS'up Jules. You go out without your bike helmet again, honey?
ReplyDeleteYou're excused if you send beer!
ReplyDeleteOkay head now hurting. Am now forced to have medicinal vodka shot to soothe my throbbing noggin. Thanks for providing me with an viable excuse :)
ReplyDeleteOoooooh, I love it when people do this! It fuels my fire to change up my dusty old blog.
ReplyDelete*wheels turning*
Baahahaha! Best about me page. Ever.
ReplyDelete:-)
I guess brilliance needs a rest now and then.
ReplyDeleteLittle Ms. B: I think I prefer RECEIVING the beer, missy. Hint.
ReplyDeleteRusty: I've FINISHED! It shouldn't hurt NOW. Pfffft!
Cora: You know how it is, you just get bored looking at the same old layout every damn day. I haven't changed mine in a year or so therefore time was ripe. And yes. Thanks. Hee! Lolololo!
Melissa: Damn right. I think. You meant ME right?
Love the pink Ms Veg! So sweet and girly! Just like your good self!
ReplyDeleteLike the title font!
ReplyDeleteScream. Panic. Scramble for painkillers.
ReplyDeleteAll this time I thought you changing your appearance meant that the surgery was approved?
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of suing you and everyone else for using my fine performance of Trololo!
ReplyDeleteAre you like one of those people who rearranges her living room furniture every other week?
ReplyDeleteYou people are all nuts. I tell you I'm doing some maintenance and you all still have to comment like little comment whores. I love it!
ReplyDeleteMacy: Yes! That is me for sure. Sweet and girlie. Yup.
Dog: Haha, thanks, I changed it up a little. It's called "zodiastic" or some such thing. If you care.
Mo: Like every other day then...
Moooooog: Yes, the full body transplant is TOMORROW.
Skylersdad: On the contrary young man, that guy is MINE. MINE. :)
Beck: Oddly enough, no. Not any more. I am quite patient at such things. Shame on you.
I can't believe you got 21 comments on a maintenance post. Booooo!
ReplyDeleteBy which I mean you are a sweet and wonderful lady and you deserve all of them!
Yes, all the comment addicts came out, but I'm all for a blog party for any excuse so hey! :) And yes, I am very sweet and wonderful, thanks for noticing, man.
ReplyDeleteEt tu, VA? Et tu?!?
ReplyDeleteI knew this was your bad, then I saw the comments... I'm liking that people are so dedicated here! And yeah, thanks for making me waste 3.25 minutes. I KID!
ReplyDeleteDame: Et TU Brutus!
ReplyDeleteCarissa: Ha! It was my devious plan all along.
I KNEW IT! MUAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteppffffffaahahaha, oh man love the lolololo guy in your About Me. Nice little surprised there. Missed reading your blog lady. Glad to be back and catching up. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the new layout.
ReplyDeleteI have no thoughts on the possible remake as I never watched the original.
But I do love when you make fun of Lohan.
Carissa: Drunk again, lady? Pffft!
ReplyDeleteJ: I like to give little surprises. The Lololo-roll. No rickrolling for me. Admit it, he brought some sunshine to your life for just that second there.
Ms. OWO: I know, it should be listed as an Olympic sport. :) Train wrecks anon.
Oh really?
ReplyDeleteLyndsey Lohan?
What? She who is often seen stumbling knickerless over the horizon...I guess she is all like re-designed a shit now after saving all them Indian children.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/7472033/Lindsay-Lohan-faces-ban-from-India.html
Well just by coincidence I downloaded that film and am watching the aforementioned film tonight.
I watched a rather good film made recently, but in the 80s style - Devil's House. Check it out if you haven't already.