Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Thought for a Tuesday

Today I paid almost five bucks for a cabbage, how is this possible?  You used to get fourteen cabbages to a dollar surely? Good God. I was, however, able to get a large chocolate fudge doughnut for 99c so you know...balance.

This makes it more efficient for me to eat doughnuts than cabbage.

And they go better with my coffee.

10 comments:

  1. Doughnuts or donuts they are all good. Have you every dunked your donut in coffee? I have not dunked a donut since hmmm, since you could get 14 cabbages for a dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I don't tend to dunk stuff in coffee because I hate crumbs in my coffee. But I will of course take your word for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of cabbage for cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now, I'm not saying I've ever BOUGHT fourteen cabbages at the same time...that could get stinky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't afford to eat healthy nowadays. That's so we can all die off before we get old enough realize they're trying to kill us off so that can sell to a fresh batch of young, gullible consumers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are correct, Sir. Junk food is cheaper than veggies. It's a CONSPIRACY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cabbage (if it isn't boiled into a snot like consistency). However, if you place a dish of the finest cabbage in front of me, and then offer me a chocolate fudge doughnut, I'm opting for the "circle of death" EVERY TIME.
    I'm glad that you fiscally responsible when it comes to food...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you show me the person who'd choose cabbage over a DONUT and after I'd finished pummeling them I'd show you an idiot.And i don't mean me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That had better have been the best damn cabbage EVER. $5? Really? Robbery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It tasted of unicorns and rainbows and joy, yes.

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your rhythm stick.

Here's the What What

So. People have nudged me about my total ineptness at updating this thing and they are correct. It's just, I don't have a life reall...