It’s that time again, people. It’s like knowing your taxes are due or your annual review is pending. Yep, it’s time to learn some more ominous stuff about the United States – fifty separate little countries bound by one great big law. Or something. This week is Massachusetts, due to popular demand by one person (Jess).
Not only can I spell Massachusetts without looking it up (seriously, go me!) but I still, even as a grown up lady, get a real kick out of calling it “Massive Two Tits”. Because I can.
Well one, Massachusetts is apparently a commonwealth. I don’t know if that’s supposed to make it more fancy than other states, but it doesn’t work. Because no matter how fancy you think you are, your capital is still Boston, home of beans, chowder, Ally McBeal, Mark Wahlberg and that accent.
Two: Massachusetts is shaped like a gun to scare off Yankees’ fans. It doesn’t work.
Three, some people unkindly call people from Massachusetts “Massholes” but I would never be so rude. Particularly because some of you have few teeth and fists like hams (allegedly) and might show up on my doorstep with a machete and malice in your eyes telling me you’re going to “paahk your cah” on my head. Four, according to the gospel of all that is real, Wikipedia, Massachusetts is a hotbed of higher education, advanced technology, healthcare advances and financial services. Yeah, you just get all smug about your big brains, Massachusetts. Just remember this. You also produced eternal frat boy Dane Cook and Mr. James Spader, or as I like to call him, “Mr. Creepy Pedo Lips”.
…not to his face or anything, you understand.
To close, Massachusetts’ state insect is the ladybug (awww!) and its Gross State Product is Ben Affleck.
Don’t say I never teach you anything.
And hi to Shannon, who I think commented on the entry below by accident. HA!
ReplyDeleteMassachoosits always makes me think of that movie about the guy and the other guy and the line about 'do you like apples' and also the BeeGees and I cannot tell you why.
ReplyDeleteAlso, here in the colony we have something called the Boston bun, which is a bun made of bostons and rabbits, with pink icing and coconut. Or something. I'm not sure. But I do know that it comes from Massachoosits.
Thank you Assassin for another amazingly informative post.
Sarah xxx
And of course Boston Creme Doughnuts! YUM! And I like that Bee Gees song "Massachusetts", it's so sixties and quaint... Also, I want a Boston Bun IMMEDIATELY. Sounds fantastic.
ReplyDeleteHoly baJaysus H Charist look at the beautiful natural mammaries on those mammals! Makes me all warm and happy to be a double ewe oh em ay en when I see beauties like those.
ReplyDeleteSarah xxx
A double WHAT now? Or do I want to know? And yes. Those were ALL NATURAL. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm noticing a theme of big tits and nut kicking in this post. Some of my peeps come from that particular neck of the woods so I can't take the piss too much. Suddenly I'm having a hankering for Boston Creme Pie...
ReplyDeletehttp://rantersbox.blogspot.com/
Natural or not, they're quite scary. au naturel I don't even want to think about. Massachussets: place you have to cross to get from Rhode Island to Maine. Unless you have a boat. Then we are saved.
ReplyDeleteJames Spader. Yum. :)
ReplyDeletebehold the power of being a whiny, pushy asshole!!! state of the nation commonwealth division! YESSS!!!
ReplyDeleteyou can also say massatwoshits. and we won't even care, cuz we're cool like that. but when you put a goddamn yankee's logo on our state sign... that.... that hurts me. it hurts me in my massive two tits.
I can't wait until you get to Minnesota. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd those girls?! Their guidance counselors need to be fired.
Pearl
How can you say that about James Spader??? Ever since the Secretary, I have dreamed of him spanking my behind. I am now wounded on his behalf.
ReplyDeleteI work in Massachusetts.
ReplyDeleteMassholes is an understatement.
I don't care WHAT their state bug is...I hate Boston. HATE. And its not a sporting thing. I wrote about it for days (http://bugginword.com/2009/06/10/boston/). Fucking Boston. So in turn, I hate the whole state. I don't even like their beans. Grumble.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure Rod Stewart is from Boston. He can't even get his accent right.
dude. where were you when i was in high school? i would have aced the tests! aced!
ReplyDeleteps i tagged you! for handwriting! even though you did it that one time. wheeee!
Dear Miss VEG ASS, sorry for not posting in a while but I was in a coma.
ReplyDeleteI found this post to be highly edumafacational and has inspired me to copy paste my posts on Scottish tourism onto my blog from another source.
That photo will stay with me for a long time. Just like boston baked beans.
ReplyDeleteWe Virginians are also a commonwealth. A Commonwealth that did NOT produce the bloated Mr. Spader, I might add.
You do Massachusetts a disservice; you didn't mention my favorites: The Boston Celtics! Other than that, it was a very informative post! Thank you for edukating us!
ReplyDelete"Mr Creepy Pedo Lips"... lol.
ReplyDeletepoor jamie spader... he used to be cute in the 80's. but now his face has turned to feminine mush and he looks like he could be related to mr. potatohead.
bless.
Thank you for these educational posts. I can feel my brain cells multiplying this very second!
ReplyDeleteMA is my favoritest state because it has Boston and Boston has the North End and the North End has the absolute best Italian food outside of Italy (which is a guess because I haven't actually been to Italy yet). God, I want a cannoli.
Its not a real state.
ReplyDeleteWe just keep them around for the same reason we keep Kentucky...To have people to make fun of.
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!
ReplyDeleteEmpress: I hadn't noticed until you said, but those are things I do well. Well nut kicking, anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteNanU: Yes they are the things of nightmares. I'm just hoping they're courtesy of Photoshop and not, you know...
Ms. OWO: HA! Every time I mention the Spader I think of you. I'm trying to disassociate but it's so hard. :)
Jess: That's what the signs NEED. A team that doesn't take 600 years between World Series Wins or wear really gay red socks.
Pearl: Haha, yes, I can't IMAGINE what her career advice is going to be...
Helle: Oh no! Another Spader fan. At least you want him to spank you. There's no way he's not a huge deviant so you might be in luck. Spanking's probably the most vanilla of his tastes. Haha.
MOOOOOOG: You're a little close to them to be hurling mud, young man. You might find one shoving a wet turd through your mailbox or something. Excellent!
ReplyDeleteElly: Tell us what you really think, dude. Now I have to go read about why you hate Boston while giggling a lot and going, "RIGHT ON!"
MLB: Handwriting again. I don't think I've written anything with a pen since the last time you did it.:) Pens. So 20th Century.
Dreich: YOU LIVE! This having a job thing is really fucking with your online time, no? :)
Brutie: The photo's meant to be a cautionary sort of thing. In case you were thinking of pumping up the girls. You CAN go too far you know.
Eva: I do apologize. I should've added, "Massachusetts also has another team that provides masturbatory material for Eva." :)
Gunny: Even in the '80s he looked like he made saliva noises when he spoke. He's just so....ICK! Mr. Potatohead, hee!
Alli: Well since your reasons are food related, I will allow it. Mmmm cannoli...
Ed: But they make it so easy, though.
Ms. Kisser: You know, I originally had NKOTB as the gross national product but then I realized Ben Affleck was WAY, WAY more gross. Well maybe only one "way".
yankees logo on the welcome sign is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteand the 7% who refused to answer were witches from salem. they try to remain under the radar to keep from being tried and hung. i know because they're friends of mine.
I hate that stupid state because all those people in that corner of the country think they're better than us...just because they were the first states to be settled. Bah! Screw all those states. I like living in the Wild Wild West!
ReplyDelete=]
ps
...Is it just me...or is James Spader turning into William Shatner? They sure are looking a lot alike these days.
Just a thought.
Patty: I think Mass. should seriously get that added to the sign. That wouldn't piss ANYONE off, surely? And you know, I thought about the witches when I was writing this so that sort of makes sense...
ReplyDeleteSweet Cheeks: OMG. HE IS. See, that's what happens when you work with the Shat. You start to LOOK like the Shat. Yikes!
I can't wait until New Jersey makes it way into this series. Because if it doesn't it will just punch you in the face and passive agressively leave facebook staus updates that call you out but not by name.
ReplyDeleteJersey rules!
Oh, I am going to ESPECIALLY enjoy New Jersey, don't you worry. So much material. SO little time... :)
ReplyDeleteAs always love reading your posts gives me a little insight into brain teheehee its a good place.....sooo i think you should expand and write about somewhere outside your comfort zone.......may i suggest my county of surrey??? haha
ReplyDeleteSurrey. Well I can write about getting drunk at Wimbledon and getting lost on the District Line would that do? You couldn't be from Essex? There's so much more material in Essex I'm thinking... :)
ReplyDeleteHoly tit balls those are huge mammary glands!
ReplyDeleteAlso James Spader makes me feel like I've been raped without even being touched. Vom
I have nothing against James Spader. As a matter of fact, I kind of had a little thing for him when he was mean and nasty guy in Pretty in Pink, but that was hilarious: I want to touch you were you pee little girl!!! Still laughing....pretty sure that makes me creepy, though...never mind..xnay last comment...
ReplyDeleteIf ever I get to the US I now know never to travel to Massive Two Tits. Any place that breeds Spader monsters is to be avoided at all costs. Though, as the home to NKOB it does have some redeeming qualities. Actually on second thoughts.....
ReplyDeletePS You crap on Lonely Planet. :)
It's like reading National Geographic, when they run out of animals and have to do Lives Of Remote Aboriginals and Their Cars or some such instead.
ReplyDeleteI like getting all this edumacation.
Do the Large Hadron Collider next.
You also forgot to mention that there must be something wrong with peoples' brains when they see "Worcester" and say "Woostah".
ReplyDeleteFunny Stuff I Write And Draw
Just watched "The Town", what a dismal place and yes that accent what's that all about, had to watch the Affleck with sub-titles.
ReplyDeleteYou don't get many of those melons to the dollar!
T.WeeZy: Haha, right? That's what I'm talking about. He gives you goosebumps of the bad kind.
ReplyDeleteSandra: No, it's if you didn't laugh you're creepy. Or something. :)
Rusty: Lonely Planet tell you USEFUL things. I just tell you things. That may or may not be true. Who can tell?
TJ: I'd have to go grow a brain first, dude. I can't even spell fisics. Ha! Does the Hadron Collider come under astro physics or some such thing? My brain just exploded.
Charlie: Well I'm used to that one due to WOOSTAH sauce (or Woostahshire if you're posh) and the fact my band used to rehearse in Leicester (Lester). Crazy English words.
Joeb: They need to subtitle his whole body. Every time he comes on screen cover him in a bear suit like the South Park guys did with Muhammad.
I traveled through Bostons airport one time, and was greeted with the most pasty white TSA dudes I have ever seen. They kept telling me to empty my baaaaags and put my shit (true usage of the word) on the conveyaaaah.
ReplyDeleteI kept saying "what"? in my perfect Colorado non-accented dialect.
You can do me next or my state next I should say...
I have friends who up-sticks to live in Boston and a Bostonian guy who married into the family of the friends who moved to Boston.
ReplyDeleteI've been invited to visit.
I don't need to now.
Thanks. Now I can spend the airfare I've saved on other things...like lip gloss and chocolate.
Sadly not working again unless you call looking after my wee 4 pawed laddie, work.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of which, lots and lots of pictures can be viewed at HERE
Skypop: I'll do you very soon, I promise. Your state that is. Of course! Hmm. Snow, mountains, South Park, uh...stuff.
ReplyDeleteRoses: Glad to be of service! I'm all about saving you money. :)
Dreich: That's too bad. But at least you get to hang with the doggie. I'm going now to look at the pics.
music is the devils composition!!! fucking love you!
ReplyDeletePaige: The devil's COMPANION! And you are drunk because that's the other entry above. Put down the whisky, lush! :)
ReplyDeleteI totally like the way you write assass in assassin and draw cupcakes. I really hope you didn't lick raw batter while drawing that.
ReplyDeleteAlso I tried to search for your blog by typing in 'the vegetable ass' and got:
Is it ever cool to stick a vegetable up your ass?
Do you have intimacy issues? Is your sex life normal? ... Is it ever cool to stick a vegetable up your ass?
So, don't do that..srsly and by that, I mean search for your blog with those words not sticking a vegetable up your bum.
I'm wincing in pain just looking at those girls. Ow. Just ow.
ReplyDeleteYou said "hard".
ReplyDeleteAlso, I totally got confused about which comments went with which post and just posted a comment about Spader on the one before this one. Sigh.
I absolutely get the reference to "pedo lips"!
ReplyDeleteI cackled so hard when I saw this I nearly fell of my rocker and broke a hip. This is my favorite state post by far.
T.WeeZy: Raw batter is the ONLY batter. :) And I am not sure I want to know about any vegetables in asses but thanks for checking it out.
ReplyDeleteCora: Yes they are spectacular. And I suspect not authentic. :)
Ms. OWO: i noticed that, but I thought I'd just let you continue on in your blissful ignorance.:)
J: You depraved woman. I approve. I mean he really does look creepy. I don't know what it is. Everything mainly.
Massachusetts also has a really unhealthy obsession with milk. Yes, milk. There's at least half a dozen giant (i.e. 40ft tall) milk bottles scattered throughout the state.
ReplyDeleteThe giant milk bottle in Boston was built in the 1930s and is owned by the Boston Children's Museum. Of course.
I always imagine Bostonians wandering around saying "Milky, milky" in a creepy voice...
Oh my God. Was that a Mary Whitehouse Experience joke? If so, major props to YOU sir. Also? See that giant bottle of milk, with the crusted on bits round the rim and the smell like old people? That's YOU that is.
ReplyDeleteI know I should be commenting on your very educational piece about Massachoo...Massascha....Massachoosits but I can't get past those ENORMOUS TITS...how the hell are those women still standing...
ReplyDeleteMy guess is a complicated pulley system. I mean we know it's not GRAVITY. :)
ReplyDeleteMy handwriting constantly changes. I always feel worried about how that might be analyzed!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you're secretly schizo Miss B! Or maybe it just likes to change to match your outfit, in which case, that's TALENT! :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Ladybug eh? Now I have to weigh my love for everything ladybug against Scott Brown... Tough call really.
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Pretty red bug and giant Republicans? Does one cancel the other? I'm not sure... Maybe if it were several ladybugs.
ReplyDelete