Thursday, November 10, 2016

NSFW. But Safe for Life.

This has been making me laugh all afternoon. Awesome in its simplicity. I'd buy that lady a beer for her sheer determination. You rule, Scotland.


9 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe in... Even if your beliefs involve swearwords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinny: I could not have said it better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll assume you know if the pic is from Scotland. His uniform does look like the ones in the UK. I think that is significant because Donald upset many locals years ago with a golf course development. I don't know many details about. I did watch a few youtube clips on it. He bullied his way around zoning problems. I discovered that story way back in the primaries and thought if his supporters saw that maybe they would dump him. (dump and Trump do rhyme well)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah this pic is actually from a protest about the golf course, but it's funny anyway. :) He had a hissy fit over there at not being able to get things his own way it was quite hilarious. They hate him there. They won't tolerate his crap that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! The man is a total tool.
    Insert Hillary where it says Trump and you have a VERY popular T-shirt at Trump rallies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat: Haha, yeah! I'm not a huge Hillary fan either actually, but she's for sure more qualified than that lump of potato. I don't like him. Can you tell? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah! I totally agree with you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so great, beyond wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Hit me with your rhythm stick.

Here's the What What

So. People have nudged me about my total ineptness at updating this thing and they are correct. It's just, I don't have a life reall...