Monday, January 9th, 2012 - where is my flying car?
Happy new year, blog buds! I trust you all welcomed 2012 with open arms and equally open bottles of tasty drinks and related debauchery? Sorry for my lack of presence of late, but I will be back to annoy you soon. And yes, I will fix the goddamn comments section that I royally fucked up a while back during some template maintenance. Sheesh, you people need to get off my back! Ha!
You all take it easy now, you hear?
May your 2012's be groovy.
And may they be full of funny.
And less rainy than mine has been so far.
And may they be crammed to the brim with [insert good, tasty thing you like here]
And may it be Kardashian free and if it isn't Kardashian free, can it become legal to just shoot Kardashians with tranquilizer darts and remove them to an isolated desert island somewhere, like the island on "Lost", then send it back to 1950 or something and can they perhaps get eaten by tigers?
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's the What What
So. People have nudged me about my total ineptness at updating this thing and they are correct. It's just, I don't have a life reall...
-
You know what? Swearing's a fine tool to have in your arsenal, and Lord knows it's my favourite power tool of all - even better tha...
-
Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 – achey breaky knee, Tonka Bean chocolate is good, digging plaid Hi! Yes you! Remember me? I sometimes post n...
-
Wednesday, August 4th, 2010, mid afternoon, coffee wearing off, feeling disagreeable. I'm not a very child friendly person, I fully ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hit me with your rhythm stick.