Tuesday, December 14, 2010



I'm sleepy. I have coffee in a gigantic plus-sized cup trying its utmost to shake me awake but some days you just...I don't know. You just need to be comatose. But I'm fighting hard. I am fighting. I've been fighting ALL DAY.

I'm still hobbling around on my mutant hell toe now I have some flip flops that don't aggravate it or touch it in any way and it's like looking down and seeing a big pink slug on the end of my foot.

I'm sorry, were you eating then?

Anyway, I'm still getting around okay is what I'm saying. The world hasn't ended. I'm not yet an invalid confined to a chair, waving a bell around when I need coffee or cheese or a commode.

Seriously, I just pee my pants.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your rhythm stick.

Here's the What What

So. People have nudged me about my total ineptness at updating this thing and they are correct. It's just, I don't have a life reall...