Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 - Sunny. The world IS ending. Veg is bitter.
Know what I'm hating today? I'm going to tell you anyway. I hate when you go to a website with juicy pictures of something in a gallery that you think might be interesting (or scandalous) to look at and the damn thing makes you click on fifteen different pages to see them. STOP THAT. Put them all on one long, blog-like layout and let me scroll, you fuckers. I don't want to click through 319 photos to see something I didn't care that much about to begin with and then have to navigate my way back to where I started. I'm not interested in that sort of commitment. Stop it!
It's these little things that boil my blood.
Know what else I hate? Chicks posing half naked in mirrors with their camera phones because they want the entire internet to tell them they look hot. I mean I get that dudes might disagree here, because what's not to like, it's half naked chicks showing off their real estate. But honestly, if you need validation that badly, do something worthwhile, idiots, or just say 'fuck it!' and go straight into porn.
And don't pull the duckface. Really. That isn't sexy or cute, it's atrocious and you look like you've had your brain sucked out through your nose with a straw and replaced by sawdust. Also, don't do that thing where you post a close up of yourself in full eyeliner, emo haircut styled just so, porcelain skin and go 'Oh here's one of me taken right now, LOL I look awful, you guys, I just woke up!'
No. No you didn't. You've been up for hours doing your hair and make up and taking 400 pics so you could pick out the cutest one and post it so that everyone would tell you how gorgeous and awesome you are, because OMG you look so perfect. And you just got up!!!
NO one believes that shit, really! STOP.
Whoa, that got a bit out of hand, hey?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's the What What
So. People have nudged me about my total ineptness at updating this thing and they are correct. It's just, I don't have a life reall...
-
Wednesday, August 25th, 2010 - the wee small hours of insomnia Religion. It's all around us. And it's killing us in record num...
-
You know what? Swearing's a fine tool to have in your arsenal, and Lord knows it's my favourite power tool of all - even better tha...
-
Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 – achey breaky knee, Tonka Bean chocolate is good, digging plaid Hi! Yes you! Remember me? I sometimes post n...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hit me with your rhythm stick.